Monday, April 13, 2009

Tonight on the 6 O'Clock News...


First let me just say thank you to everyone who posted comments or subscribed to my vids on youtube. And to all of the people out there that flamed it; I'm a Comedian, it's how I make a living. I'm sorry but a few hecklers definitely won't bother me in the least. Now to Ollie Williams with the Battleground Report.


So Ollie, How is it in there?

BAD!

Whys that Ollie?

I GOT SHEEPED!

Don't you have a trinket for that?

HAD ONE!

What happened to it?

ON COOL DOWN! TWO MINUTES OUT!

Is there anything we can get you?

HEALS!

What kind of heals?

LIFEBLOOM!


Alright we'll get right on that...


I got all the filming done for episode 2 and I'll start editing stuff together tomorrow. See the thing I really love about this series is, unlike Lost, I actually have a plan on where I want the story to go. I'm not just making it up as I go along.


It's coming together really well and I'm hoping to have it done by the middle of next week. Real life keeps me hella busy at times and bored out of my mind at others. I like to view it as I get a mini vacation every couple days.


To anyone out there that is trying to make it in show bizz, after you've got a resume built get yourself an agent. Vicky is the best thing that has ever happened to my career. While I may not be the next Seth Rogan, I am building a career that I always have work and I'm making contacts with some very important people.


~Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment