Friday, April 10, 2009

The Great Sartharion DEATH Race


Ladies and Gentlemen, Place your bets!
Yes it's time for the great cannon ba-- err Sartharion Race.

Ok so this is how it works. In Obsidian Sanctum you are able to mount and in turn race! I mean let's face it, who hasn't killed Sarth yet? But have you tried running around the outside of the instance avoiding mobs while trying to make laps? I thought not.

To make the whole thing a bit more fun have everyone first agree on a bet amount, my guild does 10g, and have everyone agree to pay the winner at the end. The winner is the person that makes it the farthest, not the person left alive. That way you don't get people winning that waited for everyone else to go then followed. Honestly it's my favorite part of raiding now since we see if we can beat our best distance (my personal best is 12 laps).

In other news "Nobody Like You" has been featured on WoW Insider. Michael Gray wrote us a faltering post on the video and since then it's really sky rocketed. I've got the script done for Ep 2 and I'll start filming this weekend.

Real life is keeping me busy enough (got 3 shows coming up) but I couldn't be happier. I mean who wouldn't want to be a Comedian for a living.

~Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment