Wednesday, May 20, 2009

And now for something completely different...



Well WoW Insider is now WoW.com and the site has gone through the works. It's a whole new blueish toned look but all the bloggers are still there so no need to worry.

The main thing that the new site has is social networking. You just sign up then modify whatever you want to modify. Add me as a friend and I'll add you to mine; just don't tell anyone, my mom doesn't like me talking to strangers (jc my mom just doesn't like me talking to Decepticons ).

Another new addition is their add-on that sends updates to the site when you're playing the game. I think it's a cool feature, that way you can see what people are up to if they aren't on your server. It brings a whole new level to the game in my opinion.

~Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment