Monday, January 25, 2010

Nobody Wants Your Advice: Till Death...

Time once again for Nobody Wants Your Advice. Answering all of your questions that you absolutely need to know.

Susan asks:
"What do you play in wow?"

NinthBatter: Thanks for your question Susan. My main is a human paladin but recently I've been playing my tauren shaman. I've raided up to the blood queen but she was bugged for us.
Lich King: I play the bad guy.
Kel'Thuzad: I actually don't play WoW, I play Second Life.

Kawqzor asks:
"How are you going to deal with the Lich King's death in nobody like you?"

Lich King: Death? *hahaha* What are you on? I'm not going to die.
NinthBatter: Didn't anyone tell him? Oh god, hey big guy we need to talk.
Lich King: WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU MEAN I DIE AT THE END OF WRATH!

Thanks for all of your great questions! If you have a question you would like answered e-mail us at ninthbatter@hotmail.com.

Also if you haven't read it yet, Polygamerous posted an in depth review of Mass Effect 2 that I wrote here. While you're there you should also download episode 6 of Polygamerous, I'm a big fan of the guest they had.

~NinthBatter

1 comment:

  1. dude I rofl'd at the lich kings response, what the fuck do you mean i die at the end of wrath!

    ReplyDelete