Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nobody Like You EP4



Yep that's right Nobody Like You EP4 is here, and you WILL watch it... Episode 4 actually has some plot to it and will lead up to "The Origins of Nobody" and episode 5. I hope you enjoyed EP4 because let's face it, if you people didn't like it I probably wouldn't still be doing it. In all seriousness, thank you for all of your guys' support and all comments and subscriptions. It's always nice knowing that people enjoy your work.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it but I start my new job Jan 18 and I'm sure that will be taking up a lot of my time so I'm trying to get as much machinima done as I can.

Happy New Year...unless you're on the Chinese calendar, then Happy New Year on Feb 14.

~NinthBatter

2 comments:

  1. I just ran through the entire "Nobody" series, and my only response is, well done. Very, very well done.

    Picturing Arthas singing "I Will Survive" during HoR and ICC runs may cause dps deaths, as I'll be too busy cracking up to click a riptide, but that's hardly your fault.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, to add to the corney of this. to say this is a stich in the side (hilarious) would be ironic for me to say as i do have stiches in my side. i jus had surgery. and to find this is torture in a good way. keep it up and remember your leaving people in stiches...again

    ReplyDelete