Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear Blog...

Hello blog reading peoples!

You're friendly neighborhood NinthBatter here letting you know that I'm doing a bit of a rework of the blog. I will be having regular posts about warcraft or general nerdgasims, you know whatever tickles my fancy or yours for that matter. Yes you can send me an e-mail at ninthbatter@hotmail.com and I'll post about whatever you ask.

Also every Monday I'll be posting a regular column called "Nobody Wants Your Advice" in which Nobody, the Lich King, or any other member of Nobody Like You will answer any and all questions you have. Just send them to ninthbatter@hotmail.com.

Now, I have to go back to work on Nobody Like You. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to my followers and fans. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

~NinthBatter

No comments:

Post a Comment