Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Under the Mask..


The topic I'm going to talk about today has concerned me a lot and I think it needs to be brought to the forefront. Some of you may know who Ferarro is but if you don't, they were the writer of the Paladin Schmaladin blog. I actually followed this blog for a while while I was looking for some tips and tricks about my own pally. But as it was reviled by Jagoex and WoW.com Ferarro wasn't all she said she was. She had some pictures that she claimed where her but the truth of that is about as straight as Tom Cruise (or is it Flame Leviathan, I always get those two mixed up). The photo's were actually of Sarah Townsend of TechDarling (a good site for fashion for technology). Next she claimed that Ferarro wasn't one person but seven, WoW.com investigated this and found that the IP addresses were the same, so unless this was seven people all living in the same house using the same computer it's a bunch of B.S. from her (if it even is a her).


So this leads to the tried and true statement of "Don't believe anything you've read on the Internet unless you wrote it yourself." In light of this I've got some things I need to get off my chest. My real name isn't actually NinthBatter, shocker I know. I work in the film industry I am not a proffesional machinimast or blogger. To put my job in layman's terms, I come up with alternate lines for TV versions of the film I'm working on and I come up with idea's on the spot if a scene isn't working out. Above is a picture of me (and my dog) at Halloween this last year.


Ok and here's the big one... I'm not Batman... but I think my dog is...
~Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment