Saturday, June 6, 2009

Do or do not, there is no try...



Everyone has that one game that they loved and couldn't stop playing over and over again. For many that game is Peggle, but for me it was Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. What really drove this game home for me was Bioware's ability to really tell a story. You throw some great game play and great voice overs and it's no suprise that they won over a hundred awards including 48 "best game of the year" awards. And now they're coming out with a new MMO with a similar basis.

While I love Warcraft, I can help but be excited for this game to come out. I know that there isn't such a thing as a "Warcraft killer" but if this game is a success I could foresee it being a serious competitor in the MMO market. The one thing that Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic had that most other star wars games didn't, was the enjoyability it had for people. Even people who didn't like star wars. Anyway the trailer is linked above courtesy of Massively.

~Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment