Friday, February 5, 2010

Behind the Scenes

So yeah, I've had bronchitis the last week and I started my new job 3 weeks ago. I'm tell you all this because I haven't gotten any work done on NBLY Ep5 or the Valentines day special. So to make you all happy I'm gonna give you a brief preview of Ep5.

Ep5 will pick up with Nobody basically getting a tour of how the Northrend Scourge work. Oh yeah I know none of you care about the plot because I have a comedy show. The next episode will be a 80's reference video and I hope you guys enjoy it. Especial because there is only another 3 to 4 episodes left of the show. Yeah I know but don't worry, when I go there will be someone to replace me and wowcrendor will be there for a while to come. Plus it'll take several months for me to finish all the episodes so fear not.

~NinthBatter

No comments:

Post a Comment