Monday, April 5, 2010

Good News, Bad News

Well it's been a while since I posted. Sorry if I worried you blog followers(all of my mother and her bridge club) but there is no need to be alarmed. There has been a ton of stuff that has happened since I last posted but here's the quick version. Austin, Boston, Yankee's jersey, Milkshake to the face, commercial, stand-up, Sarlacc Enforcer, script, robot stole my office. And the craziest thing is all of that is true. Anyway time for the news.

It's sort of a good news bad news type of thing. Bad news is that work and everything else has take up most of my time and I haven't had any time to work on Nobody Like You Ep5. And since my life has been so crazy I've decided to push up the schedule for Nobody Like You and I am sad to inform everyone that there will be only 2-3 more episodes.

Now for the good news; I will be making a weekly audio show segment for the Twisted Nether Blogcast. Later this week look for the two pilot episodes of "Two Guys and a Vent Channel" and "The Misadventures of Millhouse Manastorm". Everyone will be able to vote for the show that they wish to be continued so it should be fun.

Also if you haven't checked it out yet have a look at the Sarlacc Enforcer you really should... and that's all I have to say about that.

~NinthBatter

1 comment:

  1. hey I follow and am not your mother (god hope not) and I got no clue what bridge is and how you can even make a club out of that. I am very sad to hear about only a few episodes though =( But I also can't wait to hear the new segments on TNB!

    ReplyDelete