Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christ--er Hanukkah Special?



Hey everyone and happy holidays!

This was a short video I made this afternoon because the weather sucked and because of a conversation I had with a friend. Now I'm not Jewish but I had the same friend review the script so I'm hoping that I don't go to hell over this whole thing. Anyway the conversation I had was that there wasn't any Hanukkah Machinima out there. Crazy I know! And yes I understand this is a little late for Hanukkah

Anyway I promised someone very special to me that I'd try to stay way from the computer but I figured I should get this out before Christmas and with the bad weather it was a constructive use of my time... Wow I just said making a 4 min video about Hanukkah using world of warcraft was constructive. I need my new job to start soon....

MP3 of the song
http://www.4shared.com/file/179150255/51e670e8/Lich_King_Hanukka_song.html

~NinthBatter

2 comments:

  1. Love the machinima! Fan of the name...Check out the old spaghetti western "My Name is Nobody" precursor to Blazing Saddles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Finally someone who has seen it! I'm a big fan of My Name is Nobody :)

    ReplyDelete