Friday, February 26, 2010

Nobody Likes Meetings ...

*Taken from this morning's Nobody Like You staff meeting.

NinthBatter: If you haven't heard I'll be on Twisted Nether tonight with Fimlys and Nibuca.
Lich King: Why you?
NinthBatter: Well their orginal guest had to cancel and I'm filling in.
Lick King: No I mean why "you". Why not one of us?
NinthBatter: Well I am the creator of the show.
Lich King: So. I'm the f*cking Lich King.
Nobody: I'm gonna have to agree with the big guy here. I'm the star of the show--
Lich King: Well I wouldn't say that...
Nobody: What?
Lich King: Well while I would say you're the title character. We all know that I'm the star of the show.
Kel'Thuzad: I completely agree my king. You're the driving force behind the show.
Anub'arak: Oh I'm sure you'd love him to be the driving force behind something.
Kel'Thuzad: You know I am getting pretty tired of that.
Anub'arak: What? You're and arse bandit with the shakes for king mate. Nothin' wrong with bein' what you are.
Lich King: Umm speak English.
Anub'arak: I am speaking English. "You're" using an American dialect.
NinthBatter: See this is why you guys are never invited to come on other shows. You're all very difficult to work with.

Louis: *sad* Gwnaaannn...

If you are able to make it to the show tonight, Friday February 26th at 8pm PST (11pm EST), come join us for the fun. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/twisted-nether-blogcast

1 comment:

  1. lol i'll have to listen to the episode when it's posted

    ReplyDelete