Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love Advice From the Scourge: Boner Jam

Once again *sigh* I'm pleased to bring you Love Advice from the Scourge. On this weeks panel we have Anub'arak, Kel'Thuzad, The Lich King, and Nobody(because he's the only sane one). Here's today's questions from you the readers.

Bonerjam asks:"I'm currently single and have never really been in a serious relationship. I'd like to change that. Do you have any advice?"

Anub'arak: I'd start with changing your gamer tag to something other than "Boner Jam".... just saying...
Lich King: Women are not worth it. Sure it seems fun at first but then you kill an entire city to stop the spread of evil and she says "you went too far."
Kel'Thuzad: I completely agree my king. Maybe we could go out some time and do... you know... uh guy stuff.
Nobody: Well if you're the kind of guy that goes out on blind dates a lot, then make it clear that's what you're looking for sometime during the date. Another suggestion to consider is forming a friendship with the person first. That way you can build common interests and the longest lasting relationships are often those of people with many common interests.

MiniDK asks: "Any suggestion as to what I should get my girlfriend for Valentine's Day?"

Anub'arak: Severed arm, burnt corpse, still-beating heart of your enemy... you know the classics.
Lich King: I can tell you from experience that the still-beating heart of your enemy isn't for most girls.
Kel'Thuzad: Excellent answer my king. So about us going out...
Nobody: What I think these guys are trying to say is the classics are always nice. Chocolates, flowers, and stuffed animals are always good. But if you really want to go the distance this year then what you want to do is make her feel special. I'm not talking about dropping $300 on jewelry, I'm saying showing her that you know her. If she likes music then write her a song or sing her a song that she likes. If she likes books then write her a short story. Let's say you're void of creativity, then plan a romantic afternoon and come to her work to steal her away. A great idea is to recreate your first date, trust me she'll love it. As for you girls thinking about what to get your guy, sex... Get them sex.

If you have any questions you'd like answered send them in! We always like getting e-mail ninthbatter@hotmail.com plus I'm planing of having a contest soon, for more information please visit http://www.polygamerous.com/ and download the show and comment. Ok that was a shameless plug of my favorite podcast but I promise there might be prizes...

~NinthBatter

1 comment:

  1. It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites. Aphrodisiac Online Tips And Tricks

    ReplyDelete