- Friends won't have to be divided just cause the one person didn't know what faction to roll.
- It may help some servers with balancing the horde/ally ratio.
- Players can now feel the same way on the outside as the do on the inside. Just like Chaz Bono.
- Hopefully less dwarf females.
- Ninjas can disappear even faster, and gold farmers can f*ck with your account even more.
- Lack of faction pride.
- Makes it less of a choice when choosing a faction.
Now for the crazy speculation! In the next expansion we will finally see a neutral faction consisting of goblins, ethereals, ogres, and furbolgs. They'll be able to group with both factions and gain rep with both the horde and the alliance. Although let's say you gain rep with Ogrimmar you lose rep with Ironforge.