Monday, May 25, 2009
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Well WoW Insider is now WoW.com and the site has gone through the works. It's a whole new blueish toned look but all the bloggers are still there so no need to worry.
The main thing that the new site has is social networking. You just sign up then modify whatever you want to modify. Add me as a friend and I'll add you to mine; just don't tell anyone, my mom doesn't like me talking to strangers (jc my mom just doesn't like me talking to Decepticons ).
Another new addition is their add-on that sends updates to the site when you're playing the game. I think it's a cool feature, that way you can see what people are up to if they aren't on your server. It brings a whole new level to the game in my opinion.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Friday, May 8, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
The fight can be broken into 4 steps:
Before pulling General Vezax assign casters to groups to rotate through the process of regenerating mana through the clouds.
Pull General Vezax, and start DPSing.
Interrupt Searing Flames when General Vezax starts casting it.
When General Vezax casts Surge of darkness stop all DPS on him. Have the tank kite him, since General Vezax will move 55% slower. It should be the perfect time for your casters to start taking the clouds for mana regeneration, and the healers to start AOE healing them.
Rotate through the caster groups to not overwhelm your healers.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Saturday, May 2, 2009
- A GM sent them the item, they didn't hack.
- The shirt only has a hundred charges, it can't be used forever.
- They thought blizz was being cool for everything that had happened.
- The item could have been a typo on blizzards part, item 17 instead of item 17206.
- We don't know what blizz knows about the situation, dude might be a GM or have a friend who is and had the item given to him that way.
- Karatechop is defiantly not the wide-eyed gnome he tries to make himself out to be. They knew to kill the bosses on their hard modes or else they couldn't get to Algalon. They cleared new progression content before everyone else, even Vodka and Ensidia.
- They got a world first by using it and the item says "Cheater" on the bottom.